Facilitator Training Online Course
Train the Trainer is a comprehensive SAQA unit standard-based course that covers best practice standards of facilitating learning. From mastering the skill of understanding the different methods of learning to aligning your training sessions to meet those requirements. Gain a practical, how-to overview of Conducting Training for groups of Learners.
Outcomes & Objectives
Upon completion of this course and successful assessment Candidate Facilitators will have acquired these skills
- Knowledge of training in the context of Outcomes-Based Education and Training.
- Systematic planning skills that result in well-executed training sessions.
- Methods of Learner analysis that lead to targeted training.
- Training delivery methods that bring the most out of an audience and enourages the audience to participate.
- Understanding of the values that drive best-practice training in a South African context.
- The ability to support Learners with barriers to learning.
- Quality based review and evaluation criteria that supports continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of how targeted training can support business productivity.